||Corporate Insolvency and Complex Trader Insolvency Administrator
||Trafford House, Chester Road, Manchester, M32 0RS
||Insolvency Manager (TBDA) and IVA Manager plus Managing Director
||To have responsibility for a mixed portfolio of corporate insolvency cases, this will include a variety of appointments (i.e. Administrations, Bankruptcies, CVA’s and insolvent and solvent Liquidations plus complex self employed IVA’s).To maintain progression of these cases and full compliance with the IPA, R3 and other regulatory bodies, and to work in accordance with this firm’s ethos- ”Doing the right thing”.
|Key Responsibilities and Tasks
||· Preparing pre-appointment documentation in relation to the commencement of insolvency procedures.· Preparing post-appointment documentation and internal case reviews in relation to ongoing insolvency procedures.
· Preparing statutory reports (annual, interim and final), dealing with creditors meetings, other meetings, undertaking case reviews and trouble-shooting on day-to-day matters as they arise.
· To prepare case reviews on a six monthly basis, monitor case progression and action any tasks which arise from such reviews.
· Maintaining electronic and paper case records in a compliant and efficient manner.
· Liaising with all clients, creditors, stakeholders, staff and other third parties in a polite and professional manner.
· Instructing agents regarding asset disposals, monitoring debt collections and all other realisations as required.
· Agreeing creditor claims and dealing with employee queries and associated documentation.
· Payment of dividends to creditors in a compliant and efficient manner, with regard to statutory deadlines.
· Ensuring that cases are progressed from commencement to closure in a compliant, fair and balanced manner, whilst being fully compliance with statutory obligations.
||· Insolvency Practitioner
· All Managers
· All Departments and Other Employees
||Your ability to succeed in a corporate insolvency environment will depend on your organizations skills and having a “can do” attitude. The key KPI’s are:-·
· Completion of annual reports and case reviews within 6 weeks of the cases’ 12 month anniversary.
· Chargeability is expected to be no less than 85% per week, unless you are on annual leave, on sick leave, or tasked with a specific assignment which is not chargeable.
It is expected that you maintain a caseload that is comparative to other administrators. Information will be made available to you at one-to-ones, and appraisals.
||Performance Management is necessary to develop high achievers. We have a habit of developing careers and want to make sure you maximise the potential. Progress is tracked by frequent one to one’s, coaching and mentoring. We aim to have more formal assessments on an annual basis. This is an opportunity to make sure you career is developing and we are maximising your opportunities.
|Education, Previous Experience, Skill and Knowledge:
||Must be educated to A Level (minimum), graduate or equivalent higher education. CPPI, CPI is desirable but not a pre-requisite. Some experience of corporate insolvency is desirable. Must have experience of using Microsoft Office, time recording systems, IPS, Companies House and other relevant sites.It is a condition of employment that you make yourself available for and take advantage of internal training, or external training, as and when it is required.
||· Confident and Self-Motivated
· Customer / Client Focused
· Effective Communication, both oral and written
|Hours of Work:
||· Monday to Friday
· 09:00 – 17.30, with 1 late shift from 11:30 – 20:00
||· Salary £22,000 to £27,000 dependant on experience· Relevant study package where applicable
· Pension and Death in Service, post completion of probation period
· 22 days + bank holidays